We at Laser Bounce – Family Fun Centers., along with our affiliates, parents, subsidiaries and related companies (dba Laser Bounce of Brooklyn INC and Laser Bounce of LI, INC.”), respect your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information we collect on laserbounce.com or other media form, media channel, mobile website, mobile application related, linked or otherwise connected to it or any guest Wi-Fi network in any of our stores around the world (collectively, the “Sites” or “Websites”) on which we have posted this Privacy Notice directly or by hyperlink. This Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we may collect on the Sites, how we may use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to safeguard the information and communicate how to contact us about our privacy practices.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain through the website to:
- Create and manage your account;
- Offer and provide products and services to you;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions;
- Send information to others;
- Respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- Manage your application for employment with Laser Bounce – Family Fun Centers and contact you in connection with potential employment opportunities;
- Process claims we receive in connection with our products and services;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and website; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies. In addition, we may use information collected online through cookies, local shared objects (also known as “Flash cookies”), web beacons and other automated means for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our website, (ii) delivering content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and the manner in which our users browse our website, (iii) marketing, (iv) demographic research and (v) managing our business. We may supplement data we collect through automated means with information about your location (such as your zip code) to provide you with content that may be of interest to you. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems, administer our website, identify users of our website, and gather demographic information about our users. We use clickstream data to determine how much time users spend on web pages of our website, how users navigate through our website, and how we may tailor our website to better meet the needs of our users.
To identify local shared objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit here. We may use third-party web analytics services on our website, such as those of Google Analytics or Adobe Marketing Cloud. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the website. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these analytics providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit here. To learn more about Adobe Marketing Cloud, please visit here. We may combine information we collect from you with information we receive from third parties and use it for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Notice. When you post a comment on our Websites, third party social network services or blogs, we may publish your name and/or user ID thereon with your comment. We share personal information with third parties who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share the personal information we obtain with our affiliates, franchisees and joint marketing partners. We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Links to Other Websites
How We Protect Personal Information We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Notwithstanding the aforementioned protections, Laser Bounce – Family Fun Centers makes no representations, warranties or conditions or any kind, express or implied, with respect thereto.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact Guest Relations by phone at 800-658-8198. You also may write to us at:
Laser Bounce – Family Fun Centers
80-28 Cooper Ave Suite 6-004
Glendale, NY 11385